For ages 7+
Flight Squad is a trampoline based development program designed for all levels to learn freestyle trampoline skills and tricks. It combines dedicated coaching time and gymnastic technique into a fun and challenging program.
The aim of Flight Squad is to build correct technique, whether participants are beginners or experienced gymnasts. Classes provide a solid basis to progress onto more advanced dynamic movement skills relevant to any sport or physical activity.
In structured one-hour classes, Flight Squad participants will learn how to master the fundamentals of trampoline skills, progressing onto more advanced freestyle skills safely.
Classes begin with a warm up, before moving onto dedicated coaching time and independent practice on trampolines as well as other equipment.
Trained coaches spend one on one time with each participant, guiding them through correct form to build technique. Coaches will focus on individual skills, progressing into routines which incorporate flips, doubles, twists and layouts.
● Classes consist of a warm up, followed by circuits and skill development in all areas of the venue
● Flight Squad classes may include some tumbling, acrobatic and wall-running activities also
● Classes are 60 minutes long
● Classes have a maximum of 6 participants per coach
● The Program costs start from QAR 1000 for Beginner Level, charged as a term program
● Participants receive a welcome pack once per year containing a T-shirt and a key ring
● Participants also receive 1 complimentary hour of General Access per week Sunday – Wednesday (during the term) Excluding Public Holidays