X-Park Adventure obstacle Course
X-Park is an Adventure Obstacle Course for adrenaline hunters. It combines obstacles that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty.
Beginners to experts can explore different elements with varying routes. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers. Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making.
- Minimum 110cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Training shoes must be worn
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tips: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.
Developed over a 12-month period in collaboration with the creators of the world’s best parkour and bouldering courses.
Inspired by a desire to expand on the core experience of BOUNCE – getting an airborne adrenaline rush and creating unlimited lines of movement.
Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts.
are you ready to take the challenge?!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes. You need to purchase a premium access ticket to BOUNCE or opt for the X Park add on, this includes access to X-Park. Note that height restrictions do apply. Admission to the X-Park operates the same as all other areas at BOUNCE and has a defined capacity to ensure safety and a great experience for all customers. Please note that during busy times, there may be a wait.
Similarly to accessing the performance area, X-Park can be included as a rotation for parties (up to 15 mins). X-Park has a minimum height requirement of 125cm and certain obstacles require strength, speed and agility and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore access is at the discretion of staff.
At this stage, X-Park cannot be booked exclusively, unless booking a full venue hire. Access is included in premium admission tickets and can be requested as part of a hosted group experience.